Travel day to our hotel March 27th
Traffic jam on a one lane road. For 30 min or so.
3 ambulances.
Rock slide? Not sure.
We get going again..
Then up up up
Lush.. beautiful green trees, shrubs..
Tried to sleep. Couldn't stop looking out the window.
Pictures
Stopped 3 hours into the trip for ice cream. Mango tree right in the parking lot!
More driving- greener still. Then houses. People. Dogs.
5 hours or so.. then finally
Hotel! 7:30 pm ( 9:30 Ohio time)
So so so tired.
Tried to FaceTime home. Nothing.
Email? Searching. Nothing. Then I received six texts in a row.
Tornado warning at Ohio state. Take cover.
Again and again x6
Worry. I can't call him. Is it really? Or another weatherman exaggerating.
Can't see radar
I'm off the grid.
VERY uneasy feeling.
Wrote an email- not sure if it will go thru but I tried.
No comments:
Post a Comment