We got back to the hotel at 7:15.
2 of our team members became sick today at the end of the clinic day and after the bumpy bus ride. They went right to their rooms. The rest of us unpacked our bag from the trucks, quickly washed out faces and headed to dinner- Gustavo was ready waiting for us. Eggplant lasagna, mixed vegetables garlic rolls and quisquil pronounced (wisk-eel).
Which is a small squash like vegetable that he added something sweet to and we ate it as a dessert.
I had a big bottle of water a cup of coffee and a beer. I didn't know what my slightly battered body needed so I gave it everything. (As I say- better living through chemistry!)
We had 30 min to shower and go back to our meeting are for evening devotions. After I showered and dressed, I made the mistake of sitting on my bed.. oooh it felt really good. My head was starting to hurt and the aches and pains of the last 2 days got the best of me. Put a fork in me I was DONE. I unfortunately missed devotions for a well needed stretch out on my bed moment.
Packed my bag for tomorrow (Wednesday) and I was out like a light before 10 pm.
No comments:
Post a Comment